American Truck Service is dedicated to ensuring your fleet stays on the road and in excellent condition. Our team has been serving the Houston area since 2010. We deliver professional fleet and truck repair services and are equipped to handle major and minor repairs.
Because American Truck Service is a certified NAPA Truck Service Center, we only offer the best parts and service for your truck. Your fleet is a major investment, and it is our goal to make sure your vehicle is back on the road as quickly as possible. Our team treats every truck as if it were our own, and we will work with you and your fleet to create a preventative maintenance program that meets your needs and prevents costly breakdowns.
American Truck Service mobile maintence unit is a shop on wheels. We perform repairs and routine maintenace on site. We have the capability to perform all types of repairs. We can also customize a maintenance program thats right for your fleet.
American Truck Service provides a wide range of truck and trailer maintenance services throughout the Houston Metro Area. Our repair facility is conveniently located close to IH-45, Beltway 8 and Hwy 59. We have a full service shop ready for your maintenance needs. We also offer On-Site maintenance and have mobile service trucks equipped to complete a wide range of tasks.
Advantages of NAPA Truck Service Center
- Many of our Truck Service Centers will utilize your custom inspections or help develop a custom inspection.
- Our Truck Service Centers can help with DOT inspections and CSA 2010 compliance issues.
- Our customers can take advantage of NAPA’s OTR warranty.
- Our Truck Service Centers offer financing for our customers’ repair and can extend warranties.
- With more than 900 NAPA Truck facilities across the nation, there is always a NAPA Truck Service Center nearby.
THE NAPA TRUCK SERVICE CENTER CODE OF ETHICS
Every member agrees to:
- Have at least one ASE-Certified technician on staff.
- Perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price, using quality NAPA parts.
- Uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA Truck Service Center Program.
- Maintain the highest standards of the repair service profession.
- Be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- Obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in the shop’s possession.
- Provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints, should they occur.